Thursday, January 26, 2012

Friends + Photographs = Nervous | Voorhees NJ Photographer

One thing that continues to bother me throughout my photographic journey - shooting friends. Something that bothers me a little bit more - shooting my friend's child. And, to throw more salt on the wound, my friend is an artist. I think I guess, as artists, you're always a little insecure about your work. But the fact I was shooting with another artist next too me, I was waiting for her to tell me I was an idiot and that she'd take it from here - no joke. Alas, my friend complimented my work once she saw the images - coming from  a person on the street, it feels pretty good. Coming from another artist, feels even better. SO glad that's over with :) Here are some images...








No comments:

Post a Comment