Monday, May 28, 2012

Parties, Families....and the Clockwork Man??

Ok, so...I haven't posted in a while...actually now that I think of it - it's been one month exactly. I've been trying my best to do so but I've been so crazy between shooting/editing (being a dad/husband:) I just haven't had the chance. I guess it's a good problem to have though!

Instead of going back and writing separate posts for each shoot. I'm going to post some photos from each shoot, right here in this post. Much easier, you don't have to go anywhere!

First, since I'm trying to break into weddings, go to the following site to view a 21st birthday party on steroids. I had the opportunity to be the photographer at this amazing party/event and there are way too many photos to post...so just check out the custom website with all the images that I provided to them....

www.stefany.ciprianophotography.com

And here's more work from around the state...

The 'A' fam from Montclair - beautiful family - some of the nicest people ever!

A shot from the park...

The 'S' fam - newborn/family shoot....Basking Ridge

Father & daughter...

THE new edition....

Love the 100mm macro for details like this....

The 'L' fam...Rockaway 

I wish every backyard was set up like theirs....

Asbury Park, NJ - I've been wanting to get down there and take some shots for the longest time....FINALLY !!

I mean is there really anything cooler??

I wish I were around when this place was in its prime...would have been cool to experience. HBO's BOARDWALK EMPIRE was originally supposed to film in Asbury Park on this boardwalk, but permits held them back.

Ahhh yes, the clockwork man! Dude is legit. You'd think he was a statue if you weren't paying close enough attention...he had noticed I was taking some shots of him...so he smoothly, robotically slipped out his business card and handed it to me...too cool.
My man... www.facebook.com/theclockworkman

OH OH OH - I almost forgot....in filming a make up tutorial (that will be live soon, I'll post it when complete) I got to finally do some headshot work geared towards actors....simple lighting setup but great, great results - Peter Hurley style.


No comments:

Post a Comment